Friday, March 6, 2009

Sites I Don't Recommend At All!

Programs I Don't Recommend

Here are some programs which I don't recommend. I don't recommend any HYIP programs because they are nothing but Ponzi schemes which only pay out those who join early on.

I don't generally recommend Paid to Surf programs unless you are using them primarily to get traffic to your website. You should consider any money you make to be a nice bonus. These programs come and go like the wind, most times taking lots of members' funds with them! NOTE: if you DO decide to join one of these programs, make sure to only spend what you can afford to lose, and get your seed money out as soon as possible.

I don't recommend any program which uses a Straight-line Matrix because they ALWAYS stall out eventually, leaving the late-comers high and dry.

I don't recommend any program which uses the Powerline Recruiting System because it is very deceptive.

I don't generally like Cyclers because they are usually a 2 x 2 matrix and you don't make any money until your matrix is full, meaning that YOU will have to find all 6 people yourself. WHY? Because nine times out of 10, your recruits won't do anything. Don't ask me why...that's just the way it is. And most of the time you will end up with a stalled cycler. Now, a cycler isn't always bad, as long as you get something for your initial purchase. But, most of the time you don't get anything of any real value until you complete a cycle, which means you've wasted your money.

Here are some of the programs which I have joined in the past or which I have reviewed, and which I don't recommend. There are MANY more, and in time I will list them as well, so make sure you bookmark this website now.

StealthMoneyMaker - (NOT RECOMMENDED)

UPDATE: the URL (stealthmoneymaker.com) now leads to a program called Process at Home, run by a woman who calls herself Angel Stevens. I have done some research on this program, and I DO NOT recommend you join it.

StealthMoneyMaker is owned by a guy who calls himself Alan Humphreys, for now anyway. Another program called Income4Beginners was owned by a guy who called himself Jon Davies. Income4Beginners suddenly went offline with no warning or message from Jon Davies, and all sites started pointing to StealthMoneyMaker. Alan Humphreys denies knowing anything about Income4Beginners, but he's not telling the truth. The two programs are almost identical, right down to the Terms of Service. Alan and Jon are most likely one and the same person, and that person is less than honest at the very least.

LawnChair Millionaire - (NOT RECOMMENDED)

The only people making money here are those who can recruit tons of new members. However, according to the website you can make $2,750 per WEEK doing almost nothing at all. This is total bull.

PushButtonExtreme - - (NOT RECOMMENDED)

Sister to LawnChair Millionaire. Same BULL, New Program. I'm sure there will be new one next year! Again, the ONLY people making money here are the BIG promoters at the top. You can bet they got in line way before us peons ever heard of it. The MATH is Impossible on this, and it's just deceitful to make people think they will make any money by simply "getting in line." Not Going to Happen.

Retire In One Year (RIOY) - (NOT RECOMMENDED)

What I don't like about this program are the numerous ads I've seen which Guarantee that you will make $4,000 per month within one year. This is pure rubbish, and from what I have read about this program, you will be lucky to be making $400 per month within one year.

The Berry Tree (NOT RECOMMENDED)

The Berry Tree is just another marketing ploy devised to bring masses of people into Nutronix by promising passive income. The main company is Nutronix, which has good health-related products, but they keep trying to come up with passive marketing methods to get people into the company, and they just don't work! Nutronix first tried this strategy several years ago under the name of Liberty. (At that time, Nutronix was called Coral Connection.) Liberty was one of the first programs I joined online because I believed their line of crap - Make $1,200 Per Month Passive Income Within One Year - Let Liberty Place Members in Your Downline, yadda, yadda, yadda. Well, I heartily promoted Liberty to everyone, including my entire family and all of my friends. I had quite a good downline because I was promoting like mad, but where were all the members that were supposed to be placed in my downline from the Company's advertising? I'll tell you where they were. NOWHERE. The company found out they couldn't possibly build everyone's matrix, and once the members found out, people started dropping out like flies. Liberty bit the dust, Coral changed their name to Nutronix, and here they are doing the same thing again. Promising passive income, and promising to build your downline. Well, it didn't work before, and it won't work this time around either.

The Overnight Cash System / All Gifting Programs - (NOT RECOMMENDED)

What's wrong with Gifting Programs? Well, for starters, they are illegal. Of course, the owners and promoters will try to tell you that they are legal, because there's no law against giving away money. That's true. It is legal to give a cash gift to someone. Duh, we all know that. However, the IRS definition of Giving a Gift is intended for giving a gift to family members, friends, or even a charity, with NO expectation of EVER receiving anything in return. It is surely not meant for Organized Cash Gifting, where people are giving a monetary gift with the SOLE expectation of receiving it back ten fold! Heck, that's not even true gifting at all! Another thing I don't like about Gifting is that you do not receive anything of value for your money. Therefore, if you never make your "gift" back (what an oxymoron), which you most likely won't, then you just wasted your money. Unfortunately, many are using Gifting as a way to avoid paying taxes on income, and this is going to cause the government to intercede at some point and shut many of these programs down.


Giblink/Gibline (NOT RECOMMENDED)

This program is based on a Straight-line matrix, where new members get placed at the bottom of a ladder-type structure and for every 5 people who join, one gets pushed out the top and makes money. The long and short of it is that these types of program simply don't work for most. They only work for the early joiners and those with huge lists who recruit others.


Canadian Diamond Traders (NOT RECOMMENDED)

This program/opportunity was a huge disappointment. For starters, my sponsor was off onto another program within a week of my joining! After I found out this little piece of info, he informed me of all of the things he didn't like about CDT. Ok, I know...that's not the fault of the company. Well, maybe not, but I soon found lots of things not to like about it. Most importantly, the Comp Plan is the same as lots of the Gifting Programs out on the net. Basically, it's a Board that splits every time the bottom level fills up. Therefore, chances are that you will join, and soon after your sponsor will be onto another board, leaving you behind! As experienced as I was when I joined this program, I didn't see it coming, and nobody told me it would be coming. Not only that, but I brought in a few people BEFORE I really understood how it worked. NONE of those people have cycled, or even moved up the board for that matter, and it's been two years now! Don't join this program unless you want to recruit 32 people all by yourself!


Team2Gold (NOT RECOMMENDED)

I no longer recommend this program because of the statement on their website which reads: "We'll advertise for you until you get two direct referrals or earn $100 at NO EXTRA COST EVER or Double your money back after 180days - No Risk!"

I have been a member of Team2Gold since they first opened, back in 2005, and I brought in quite a few people. I have cycled a few times due to my own efforts, and the company did pay me. However, most of the people I brought in have never cycled and have not had any members placed under them.


RandPolys (NOT RECOMMENDED)

I joined this program a few months ago. At the time, it was only about a month old. Well, just a few days after I joined it, the owner launched another program just like it! I wrote to her, and I asked why she launched another program if the first one was so good. My last questions to her was "So I guess this means the first program is already DEAD, right?" Her reply to me was "YEP"!

WOW...this is someone I REALLY want to do business with, and I bet you do too! The owner of this program has since launched about 10 more programs, all very similar to this one.


ProWealthSolutions (NOT RECOMMENDED)

The reason I can't recommend this program is because of the Marketing System they use to recruit people. It's called the Powerline System, and it is VERY deceiving to say the least. Actually, I can't recommend any program that uses the Powerline Recruiting System and I refuse to promote any program which uses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=c11b7ca5028c39b85d98a8981a88584c