Sunday, March 8, 2009

What's Wrong With Cash Gifting?

Many of you already know that I don't do gifting. But, for those of you who don't know, I will tell
you WHY I don't do it.

Actually, there are a couple of reasons why I won't and don't do Gifting.

#1. I believe it is illegal, immoral and unethical.

Phew, that was a lot to say, even though it was just one sentence.

You may or may not agree with me. Doesn't matter.
You can do Gifting if you like, and if you disagree with my opinion, you can unsubscribe from this email.

#2. Well, what can I possibly add to #1?

Well, first of all, you will hear from many people that Gifting IS perfectly legal. Well, I am not a big fan of the U.S. Government, but nevertheless, ORGANIZED Gifting is NOT legal to my way of thinking.

Yes, there is an IRS rule which states that you can give a GIFT of $12,000 to anyone of your choosing, once per year.

Well, excuse me, but I am not so stupid as to not know the purpose of this rule.

It is meant for giving a Gift to a family member or maybe a friend. And it means that you are giving that Gift without expectation of anything in return!

Now, does that sound even remotely like any of the multitude of Gifting programs you have seen floating around the Internet lately?

NO WAY!

What you will see is ORGANIZED Gifting, where you will need to pay your Sponsor a certain amount of money - let's just say $500.

When you send your Sponsor that $500, you will also need to send along a Signed and Dated piece of paper stating that you are giving a gift WITHOUT any expectations of receiving anything in return.

What a CROCK of BULL!

Now, if you don't mind signing your name to something like that, good enough, but I know I couldn't do it, as it is a bold-faced LIE.

I mean, let's face it, you would only be giving a "Gift" with the expectation of receiving TONS of gifts yourself.
In fact, IF you didn't think you were going to be receiving any "Gifts" you wouldn't be giving any of them at all.

In fact, I believe that Gifting should really be called Getting, because that is really the WHOLE POINT!

Now, I am certainly no expert on Taxes, and personally I think we already pay more than enough of them, but most of the Gifting programs I've seen will also lead you to believe that your Gifts are tax-free income.

Well, I don't know about you, but I DO know about Uncle Sam, and I know he isn't going to be too happy when he hears about all of the millions being generated on the net - all tax-free.

And, as if that wasn't enough to turn you off to Gifting, let me ask you this...

Would you be PROUD to tell you friends and family that you were doing "Gifting?"

I know that I wouldn't even want to try to explain that to my friends, my parents, or my child.

In my opinion, the U.S. Government will be coming down on Organized Gifting in the near future, and I sure don't want any part of that.

Not only that, but I personally don't feel good about taking money from anyone unless they are getting something of value from me.

When you do Gifting, you have to take people's hard-earned money and they NOTHING from you in return.

That SUCKS for them, and you will feel BAD about it!

Heck, if folks are going to pay you good money, they should get something for it, don't you think?!

That's why I believe that Gifting is both Immoral and Unethical...Bottom Line.

I do know of a legitimate business opportunity, that along with the FREE Membership, they have a guide that will help you make money almost instantly with their easy to follow instructions and it's all mapped out for you step by step. Check it out right away:

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=c11b7ca5028c39b85d98a8981a88584c